Facebook Ads For Beginners
NEWSFLASH: “organic reach” for businesses on Facebook is at an all-time low – and it’s NOT going to improve.
Here’s the thing: Facebook’s whole ethos is “friends and family”; businesses are way down the pecking order.
Whether you agree or not, Facebook is a large and powerful entity and its users benefit from the free platform it provides. Common sense tells us that to get your message seen more on the world’s largest social network, you’ll need to pay…
This class, originally run in conjunction with Your Virtual Mentors, provides an overview of Facebook Ads and the foundations you must have in place before running your first campaign.
Facebook Ads For BeginnersThis class is ideal for complete newbies or anyone who’s tried Facebook Ads and been disappointed with the results – lightbulb moments are guaranteed when you realise where you’ve been going wrong! Click below now to get started – you’ll be taken to Paypal where you can pay with your own account or via any credit card.
Facebook Ads aren’t a magic bullet, but they are a valuable addition to your business marketing toolkit when used strategically. In today’s overcrowded online space, Facebook Ads will get you in front of more prospects, build trust, and generate more leads and sales.
We’ll cover these 5 points:
- Content Audit – what content do you already have that could be used in ad campaigns?
- Tracking Setup – you may have heard about the Facebook pixel, now’s the time to fully understand its importance for the success of your ad campaigns.
- Audiences – what can you build based on your existing content and Facebook activity?
- Objectives – what action do you want people to take after viewing your ad?
- Campaign Setup – let’s set up your first ad!
This might look like we’re doing things backwards, but all will become clear when you join the class. There will be plenty of hints and tips throughout, and I’ll demonstrate the practical aspects live in Facebook Ads Manager so you’ll be able to follow the steps yourself later. This class is ideal for complete beginners to Facecbook Ads, or those who’ve “dabbled” previously without any real understanding or worthwhile results.
Learning Outcomes You Can Expect:
- You’ll understand the foundations you need in place before running Facebook Ad campaigns
- You’ll discover how to create target audiences of people who have already shown an interest in your business
- You’ll learn how to select the correct objective for each ad campaign
- You’ll be shown step-by-step how to set up your first ad in Facebook Ads Manager